If you’ve ever had to craft an important message in a time of crisis, you know how difficult it can be to think clearly when employees might be in danger and your company’s survival is at stake.
In this series you’ll learn how to deliver targeted, effective notifications and understand how notification can go beyond business continuity to being a useful tool from IT to the executive team.
The series reveals secrets like these:
- Four things no one wants to tell you about choosing a notification tool
- The not-so obvious thing every emergency alert should include
- Why CEOs see notification as essential to business continuity planning—and you should too
- How to avoid four common (and embarrassing) alerting mistakes
- Effective crisis communications when rumors are flying
Hidden Role of Crisis Communications in BC/DR
Get insider secrets on how to apply best practices in crisis communications to internal notification and alerting.
Untold Tales, Tips and Tricks About Notification
Discover how to craft and deliver messages, organize groups and manage data to enhance business continuity.
The Secret to Effective IT Incident Management
Find out how to maintain schedules, reduce costs, increase efficiency and meet SLAs with notification for ITSM.