Master Data Management With DataSync
The powerful tool to help you integrate and update your notification database.
What happens if your database is out of date or incomplete and you need to reach your people with an important message? You’ll end up notifying some that are no longer part of the organization, calling devices that no longer exist and potentially missing the recipients you really want to alert. This wastes valuable time, effort and money.
DataSync provides the solution. It automatically integrates your master database on a schedule that you designate, ensuring that contact information is always current when you need to send a message. It provides an easy-to-use, effective and affordable way to integrate remote data sources and applications, and it’s fault tolerant so you can be sure your configuration and data files are backed up daily.
With DataSync, contact data is automatically processed at predefined intervals, and if there has been a change to a record in the source database, the record in your Intelligent Notification database is updated with the new information. If there is incorrect or incomplete data in a record, DataSync will note that in a log file so the information can be corrected. With DataSync you know your message will reach your target.
DataSync lets you:
- Automatically sync your corporate database
- Automatically update data, maintaining data integrity
- Flexibly configure default values
- Easily customize your database
- Guard your data with secure FTP and data encryption
- Have the option of automating contact data import from a Flat File (.csv), LDAP or other legacy sources
- Choose to maintain your data behind your corporate firewall, or allow MIR3 to securely host it for you offsite
- Relax, knowing that once the process is set up, it runs reliably
You choose: hosted or installed
- Hosted DataSync
- The software is hosted on a secure MIR3 server, with no installation or maintenance required on your part
- Data files are sent to MIR3 via a secure FTP connection
- Log files are emailed to you after each DataSync session
- Installed DataSync
- The master data management software is installed on your server
- DataSync updates the Intelligent Notification platform via Web services
- Log files are available on your server