Salesforce Notification Solution
Echo is an application for business professionals with an established contact database that resides within Salesforce. It is a tool for alerting any number of customers and prospects, quickly and easily, with product updates, IT alerts, emergency notifications, surveys, special deals and approaching events. It is a native Salesforce package, so it follows workflow patterns you’re already familiar with in everyday use of the product. Echo is available now in the Salesforce AppExchange.
Powerful functionality for Salesforce users
With Echo you can initiate time-sensitive Salesforce notifications to any number of existing business contacts or leads already resident in Salesforce. You can send a message to virtually any device in as many as 14 languages, allowing for a variety of response options. All responses are monitored, tracked and recorded in the appropriate contact or lead record. If launched from a case, the case will retain a history of the notification and its associated responses.
Once Echo is installed, simply click on a notification tab on your home screen to initiate the process. You can use message templates you’ve already saved or create a unique message each time.
Echo lets you:
- Launch notifications to contacts and leads from within Salesforce based on case or campaign
- Assign tasks based on recipient response
- Bypass Salesforce limitations on number of messages delivered
- Deliver messages to phones, SMS, email, pager, fax and more
- Allow recipients to select from pre-defined response choices
- Attach files to notifications via email or fax
- Notify lead owner when a recipient has responded
- Invite recipients to join a conference bridge with one touch
- Track the delivery and receipt of notifications in real time
- Use an exception handler to automatically unsubscribe as appropriate
- Maintain your recipient contact information within Salesforce
- When launched from a case, the case will retain a history of the notification and associated responses
How it works
Echo works natively from within Salesforce, so once installed, you simply click on a notification tab on your home screen to initiate the process using message templates or by creating a unique, new message.
Echo for Salesforce allows you to send a message to any number of recipients on virtually any communication device, including landline phones, cell phones, SMS, email, pager, and fax. Messages can be delivered in the recipients’ chosen language and the product allows for a variety of responses options. Responses are easily monitored and tracked as they come in and are recorded in the appropriate contact or lead record. If a message is launched from a case, the case will retain a history of the notification and its associated responses.
By accessing Echo from within Salesforce, business professionals can initiate time-sensitive notifications to any number of existing contacts or leads already resident in their database. Customers can respond with rich information that allows the sender to focus attention on issues that are most important. Echo enables a more personalized customer experience by providing a critical link between business and the customer.