Mass Notification for Transportation and Logistics
The global economy relies on transportation and logistics to keep the movement of goods and people flowing smoothly. How can Intelligent Notification help keep this complex system on track?
- A volcano forces airlines to delay departures for days; customers and staff must be notified
- A train has derailed; law enforcement and emergency response teams must be alerted and mobilized quickly
- A hazardous spill threatens a neighborhood; citizens must be alerted to begin evacuations
- Emergency repairs need to be made on a large truck in transit; a maintenance crew needs to be notified and pulled together
- Airport traffic is rearranged due to foul weather; ground crews and security teams must be coordinated
- Airport transportation systems fail; IT staff needs to be alerted and travelers notified of delays
Explore Intelligent Notification solutions for financial services, energy, healthcare, education and government, information technology, transportation and logistics, manufacturing and supply chain, and entertainment and hospitality.