The Intelligent Notification Platform
The premier emergency and mass notification solution for businesses of any size that have a global reach and a wide variety of communication needs.
Effective notification involves more than just sending a one-way alert. You must be able to quickly determine who needs to know what, and your message must be adapted as your contacts respond. Intelligent Notification technology handles this complex task, rapidly launching a message to groups of any size, whether in one location or spread all over the world. It uses MIR3 data management expertise and tools to pull information from your various contact databases to make sure you’re always using the latest contact information.
Intelligent Notification is used by organizations for business continuity and disaster recovery (BC/DR), by agencies and educational institutions for emergency alerting, by IT departments to keep systems up and running and as a tool within the enterprise to enhance efficiency and productivity.
Available in three delivery models, SaaS (hosted software), on-premise or a hybrid of the two, Intelligent Notification is reliable and scalable enough to send thousands of notifications around the world at once. It’s easy to use and will send alerts to a range of devices including landline phones, cell phones, SMS, email, pager, BlackBerry PIN-to-PIN, fax, TTY and more. It also gives you the choice of delivery; you can broadcast an alert to everyone at once, send it to one person after another sequentially or create a “bulletin board” where recipients can check in for updates.
Intelligent Notification Premium edition is our most feature-rich notification solution:
- Quickly launch mass notifications by Web, email or touch-tone phone
- Create easy-to-use templates or unique messages in seconds
- Customize notifications in your own voice
- Allow recipients to respond by voice, text or menu choice
- Deliver multi-lingual text-to-speech notifications in many languages
- Initiate one-key conference calls
- Geographically target global notifications
- Least cost routing to reduce international telephony charges
- More than 30 international retrieval numbers
- Incident management to track and resolve issues
- Organizational hierarchy to manage multiple divisions and subdivisions
- Control access and security with permissions
- Easily integrate with popular business continuity platforms or other applications using our open API
- Automatic recipient data uploads with the DataSync for Flat File utility; other data management options are available (extra fees apply)