Mass Notification For Government
Government agencies have enormous responsibilities to protect the populace, and mass notification can help. How are some agencies using Intelligent Notification to protect resources, save lives and meet regulations?
- Large wildfires rage out of control across four counties; the state must alert and mobilize dispersed firefighters
- A bomb threat is called into a city center; emergency services must act quickly to evacuate and protect citizens
- A dam threatens to burst; thousands must be notified and a large area must be quickly and efficiently evacuated
- A chemical manufacturing plant suffers a hazardous waste spill; nearby residents must be alerted
- An infectious disease breaks out; citizens must be alerted to take precautions and seek help if infected
- A prisoner has escaped; townspeople are alerted and deputized, and the perpetrator is apprehended