Mass Notification For Financial Services
Financial institutions are subject to stringent regulations and rules of transparency. How are they using Intelligent Notification to communicate while scrupulously guarding the privacy of clients?
- A savings and loan institution suffers a power outage and systems are down; IT personnel must be alerted and mobilized immediately
- A construction crew cuts the fiber optic cable to a credit union; extra staff must be notified to come in and manually tend to customers
- The CSO of a large bank receives information that effects company policy; key decision makers must be called together quickly
- A bank’s website experiences a breach and data may have been compromised; IT must be notified to assess cybersecurity
- A large bank needs to notify people in their call center; security is rock-solid so phone and email is restricted
- An opportunity is presented in the stock market; potential investors must be alerted to take full advantage
Banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions can use mass notification to communicate securely while providing essential information to recipients.