Mass Notification for Financial Services
Financial institutions are subject to increasingly stringent regulations and rules of transparency. How are these institutions using Intelligent Notification to communicate while scrupulously guarding the privacy of clients?
- A savings and loan institution suffers a power outage and systems are down; IT personnel must be alerted and mobilized immediately
- A construction crew cuts the fiber optic cable to a credit union; extra staff must be notified to come in and manually tend to customers
- The CSO of a large bank receives information that effects company policy; key decision makers must be called together quickly
- A bank’s website experiences a breach and data may have been compromised; IT must be notified to prevent further security breaches
- A large bank needs to notify people in their call center; security is rock-solid so phone and email is restricted
- An opportunity is presented in the stock market; potential investors must be alerted to take full advantage
Explore Intelligent Notification solutions for financial services, energy, healthcare, education and government, information technology, transportation and logistics, manufacturing and supply chain, and entertainment and hospitality.