For over a decade, MIR3 has led the industry in providing easy-to-use, advanced and reliable emergency mass notification technologies to thousands of companies and organizations around the world. Small companies, global corporations, government agencies and educational institutions use MIR3 technology to quickly reach any number of people, anywhere in the world, on a wide variety of devices, and quickly receive a meaningful response. This reduces the time to manage emergencies, saving lives and property, reducing IT downtime and gaining efficiency across the enterprise.
Many of the world’s largest and most recognized companies, like those of the Fortune 100 and Global Fortune 100, trust MIR3 to provide reliable, effective notification services, including:
- 3 of the top 4 global energy companies
- 4 of the top 10 US financial institutions
- 7 of the top 10 insurance providers
- 4 of the top 5 US pharmaceutical firms
- 4 of the top 6 US food production services
- The top 3 global beverage bottlers
- Government agencies including the US Department of Housing and Urban Development, LA County Department of Public Health, CA Correctional Health Care Services, City of New York Fire Department and the US Coast Guard
Why do these companies choose MIR3?
- Our solutions are built for the enterprise, so delivering messages to hundreds of thousands of people is reliable
- We are the only notification provider delivering SaaS, installed and hybrid product deployments
- SaaS deployment means lower cost of ownership
- Our redundant infrastructure gives peace of mind about avoiding service interruptions
- SaaS deployment means any time, anywhere access regardless of hardware configuration or operating system
- Our products are the most reliable and scalable in the industry