RESPONSIBILITIES:As a Senior Channel Manager you will manage business development through our marketing effort partnership programs, with the focus on growing the sales pipeline and revenue. This is a terrific opportunity for a proven senior sale professional to maintain a high level of independence yet work with a supportive and dynamic team. You will be expected to acquire new customer relationships for MIR3 through channel partners with the goal to develop sustainable, quarterly-targeted revenue objectives.
- 7+ years demonstrated success in direct and indirect sales
- Relevant knowledge of communications, telephony, and wireless technologies
- Experience enterprise software sales, while this is a channel position, you will be required to help our partners in direct sales.
- Demonstrated analytical, oral, and written communications
- Comfortable with mainstream productivity s/w tools (e.g. MSOffice, Salesforce)
- Experience working on complex sales, negotiating written contracts- an appreciation to detail, influence and persuasion
- Strong presentation skills
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Exceptional networking and communication skills
- Embrace and support the department strategy as set forth by the VP, WW channels and alliances
- History of consistently surpassing revenue objectives
- Experience in subscription-based services would be helpful
- Experience managing multiple partners and sales processes in parallel
- Proven track record of successfully managing channel partnerships
- Positive attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Adaptability skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and with teams
- 4 year degree, MBA is a plus
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or equivalent in the related field OR equivalent combination of education, training and 2-5 years selling experience-cold call, phone, in-person.
Location:San Diego, California - Headquarters
Consideration will be given to local candidates who provide a cover letter and resume. Please indicate the position for which you are applying in the subject of the message . We offer a competitive salary and benefit package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.